Customer Service Center
Beijing Travel Advisor
- Skype: topchinatravel
Send Your Enquiry
Terms & Conditions
About Our Quotation
1. China domestic airfare on economic class basis or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary; airport construction fee and fuel surcharge.
2. As specified in the itinerary, hotel/Yangtze cruiser accommodation with daily Western or Chinese buffet breakfasts based on two adults sharing one standard twin-bed room/cabin; solo travelers or travelers who want to occupy one twin-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room/cabin is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar one.
3. Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle between airport/railway station, hotel and attractions as specified in the itinerary. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
4. Lunches and dinners in selected local restaurants as specified in the itinerary with L/D.
5. Excellent driver and English-speaking guide service on all normal sightseeing activities.
6. All entrance fees to scenic spots as shown in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TopBeijingTravel. TopBeijingTravel will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
7. Travel insurance.
8. Government taxes.
9. Entry/travel permits application fee applicable, such wwas Tibet Travel Permit
1. International airfare or train tickets.
2. Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
3. Tip for guides, escort, drives, bellman, etc. Recommended tipping: Group of 10 pax or above: 2 US$/day for local guide, 1 US$/day for driver, 3US$/day for national guide when a national guide is necessary; FIT under 10 pax: 4 US$/day for local guide, 2 US$/day for driver, 5-6 US$/day for national guide when a national guide is necessary; Usually tipping for luggage porter at airport or hotel is 1-2 US$/piece which depends on the luggage weight.
4. Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications and beverages.
5. Optional meals, shows and excursion, which will be added up if the clients desire to take the activities.
6. Any other changes caused by natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TopBeijingTravel and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
7. Any items not specified in the plan.
All quotation is in US dollar and based on the exchange rate between CNY and USD in effect at the time of publishing. It is subject to change.
The quotation on our website is also subject to change during some Chinese festivals, national holidays or events, when hotels may levy higher rates which will be advised on a case by case basis. Here is the fair list for reference.
National Holidays, Tourism Festivals & Events
Spring Festival (1st to 7th day of first lunar month, namely from 14 Feb - 20 Feb)
Labor Day (1 May - 3 May)
National Day (1 Oct - 7 Oct)
F 1 Grand Prix in Shanghai
Canton Fair in Guangzhou and Hong Kong (14 Apr - 30 Apr & 14 Oct - 30 Oct)
International Confucius Culture Festival in Qufu (26 Sep - 10 Oct)
Peony Festival in Luoyang (1 Apr - 8 May)
Electronic Manufacturer Exposition China in Suzhou
Ice and Snow Festival in Harbin
Pingyao International Photography Festival in Pingyao (17 Sep - 25 Sep)
10 Jul - 15 Aug in Hohhot
1 Aug - 31 Aug in Lhasa
25 Aug - 15 Sep in Xian
8 Apr - 30 Apr, 5 Oct - 21 Nov & 30 Dec - 14 Jan in Hong Kong
Reservation & Payment
1. Pick your favorite.
2. Submit inquiry on-line.
3. Get proposal and quotation.
4. Change itinerary to suit, fee-free.
5. Confirm the booking.
6. Pay deposit and complete.
Alteration & Cancellation
Alteration before payment is free of charge. In the process of travel, any extra payment caused by clients' changes will be added. Any unused portion is neither refundable nor exchangeable. Written notice of cancellation must be received by TopBeijingTravel either by email or fax. Oral cancellation by phone will not be accepted. The cancellation refund is as follow:
30 days before the scheduled date of departure
Get FULL refund
15-30 days before the scheduled date of departure
Deduct 5% from the full refund
7-15 days before the scheduled date of departure
Deduct 30% from the full refund
2-7 days before the scheduled date of departure
Deduct 50% from the full refund
Within 24 hours before the scheduled date of departure
Deduct 100% from the full refund
In the process of the travel
Get NO refund unless it is agreed by TCT
In addition to the above stated cancellation refund, if the ticket of airlines, cruises or trains have already been issued of final confirmation has been received at the time of cancellation (regardless of the number of days prior to departure), the clients will be assessed an additional airline, cruise , train or hotel cancellation penalty and service surcharge.
Deposit & Final Payment
Early bookings refer to bookings made more than 45 days before the departure date. A deposit of 35% of the total tour fare is due if you make an early booking. The balance (65%) will be charged when TopBeijingTravel confirms your booking. The deadline for full payment will be 15 days prior to departure date from your country. You are requested to fax a copy of the bank transaction receipts or stubs to 0086-773-2805303 to ensure the booking. If the payment is by credit card, please fill out the TopBeijingTravel on-line Credit Card Authorization Form. If your payment is not received by the due date, the booking will be subject to cancellation.
Late bookings refer to bookings made within 45 days of the departure date, and are subject to availability. A late booking will only be taken with full payment. The deadline for full payment will be 15 days prior to departure date from your country. You are requested to fax a copy of bank transaction receipts or stubs to 0086-773-2805303 to secure the booking. If the payment is by credit card, please fill out a TopBeijingTravel on-line Credit Card Authorization Form. If your payment is not received by the due date, the booking will be subject to cancellation.
For hotel booking for Canton Trade Fair or other special events, full payment of the total tour fare is due once you confirm the booking.
Please note that the balance due date will appear on your invoice and NO REMINDER for settlement will be sent. Failure to comply with the payment schedule may result in automatic cancellation of your reservation.
Children two years and under
10% of the total price
Children between two to five
50% of the total price based on an extra bed in adults room upon request
Children between six to eleven
70% of the total price based on an extra bed in adults room upon request
Children of twelve and above
100% of the total price
The above is the general terms of children discount. Please consult your travel advisor about the details.
Methods of Payment
PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information.
PayPal has quickly become a global leader in online payment solutions with more than 153 million accounts worldwide. Available in 190 markets and 18 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global e-commerce by making payments possible across different locations, currencies, and languages.
PayPal has received more than 20 awards for excellence from the internet industry and the business community -most recently the 2006 Webby Award for Best Financial Services Site and the 2006 Webby People's Voice Award for Best Financial Services Site.
Located in San Jose, California, PayPal was founded in 1998 and was acquired by eBay in 2002.
CITS Guilin is the first and largest online tour operator to meet the strict standards to offer PayPal payment services to worldwide travelers in China. You can pay us online to our Paypal account directly at email@example.com after logging in your account at www.paypal.com. Your booking will be secured after we receive the confirmation from our PayPal account.
1. TopBeijingTravel reserves the right to hold your bookings and require another method of payment, when either we or PayPal has reason to believe that the payment you made is fraudulent.
2. You are required to pay an extra 3.5 % of the total amount as the handling fee.
Your travel advisor will attach a 'Credit Card Authorization Form' in the email for you to fill. Please open the attachment and fill out the required form, then fax it to us at 86-773-2805303 with a copy of the both sides of your credit card. If you like, you also can scan the completed documents and email them to your contact.
Click here to see the Credit Card Authorization Form in WORD format
1. Handling fee is required by the bank. The amount is varied from bank to bank, usually 2.5%-3%.
2. TopBeijingTravel will not charge your card until we have confirmed all the bookings.
If you are booking your tour 30 days before your departure date, you may choose to pay by wire transfer. You should make a copy of the bank transaction receipts or stubs after transfer and fax it to us at 86-773-2805303. Once we have received the fax, we will proceed to secure the booking.
The bank information and the corresponding account are listed as follow:
Paying Bank: Bank of Communications Guilin Branch
Bank Address: No. 8 Nanhuan Road , Guilin , Guangxi, P.R.China
Beneficiary: China International Travel Service Guilin, Co., Ltd.
SWIFT NUMBER: COMMCNSHGLN
1. If you make payment from outside of China, please choose our US$ bank account, if you make payment from Hong Kong in HK$, please choose HK$ account, and RMB account for payment made in RMB within mainland China.
2. It may take up to 10 days for your payment to reach our account.
Clients Health Requirements
To ensure the smooth operation of the tour, TopBeijingTravel highly recommends that participants be in good health. We recommend you to consult your physical regarding the wellness and ability to travel long distances. Any physical or mental disability which requires special treatment or attention must be noted at the time of reservation.
Some of the regions we visit are at high altitude which may affect you on your holiday. We have taken this into consideration when planning our tour to make sure that you ascend slowly to help acclimatize. Ares of high altitude include Lhasa at 3650metres, Jade Dragon Snow Mountain in Yunnan at 4247 metres, Shangri-La in Yunnan at 3100 metres and so on.
TopBeijingTravel specializes in private tour which means you (and your party) decide which day to go and enjoy private vehicle and guide service during the whole trip. It is the guarantee of flexibility, comfort and your peace of mind.
For solo travelers and business clients, we also recommend SIC tour (bus tour), which means participant will share bus and guide service with other clients. Our coach and guide will go from hotel to hotel to pick up guests who signed up the tour for the day. Only English-speaking guide provided for SIC tour, and our guide will take you to all the scenic spots as what listed in the itinerary. It is very convenient and economic.
For any complaint, please notify your guide immediately to avoid any potential similar problems from happening again during your trip. If your complaint can not be resolved locally, please kindly send us an email or call us. To be valid, all complaints with details must be submitted within 30 days since the end of the tour.
To meet your shopping needs, certain shopping stops might be arranged during the tour by local handling agency. Although TopBeijingTravel will be happy to assist you with any shopping requirements, we do not take any responsibility for any items purchased at shops on the tour. Any after sales correspondence must be between the customer and the shops.
The clients' privacy is important to TopBeijingTravel. We will not discuss or disclose of the clients' information with any third parties, and not rent your email or postal address for on-line business to other company.
TopBeijingTravel acts only in the capacity of an agent for contracted travel-related services. All travel arrangements included in trips are made on participants or agents' behalf upon the express condition that neither TopBeijingTravel nor its agents shall be liable or responsible in the absence of its/their negligence for any direct, indirect, consequential harm, or irregularity of any kind which may be accessioned by reason of any act or omission of any person or entity, inducing without limitation, any act of negligence or breach of contract of any third party such as airline, train, coach, private car, cruise vessel, boat, or any other conveyance, hotel, sightseeing provider, local ground-handler, restaurant, etc., which is to or does supply any goods or services for trips. Participants and agents understand that TopBeijingTravel neither owns nor operates such third party suppliers and accordingly agrees to seek remedies directly and only with those suppliers and not hold TopBeijingTravel responsible for their acts, omissions or commissions. Without their limiting the foregoing, TopBeijingTravel is not responsible for any losses or expanse due to the delay of changes of schedule, over booking of accommodations, default of any third parties, sickness, weather, strike, acts of God, acts of terrorism, force majeure, acts of government's civil disturbances, war, quarantine, customs regulations, epidemics, criminal activity or for any other cause beyond its control. All such losses or expenses have to be borne and paid for by the participant or agents.
TopBeijingTravel reserves the right to postpone, alter or cancel the travel services as necessary due to the unforeseen conditions or for the convenience of the operation of tours. Any additional payment incurred shall be charged to the traveler and the overcharge shall be refunded. Liability for such cancellation is limited to full refund of money received by TopChinaTravel. No unused refund shall be given back in part or in full due to traveler's unwillingness to go. All tour fares are based on the present value of foreign currencies in relation to the U.S.dollar in effect on 1 March 2008, and in current tariffs on the same date and are subject to change. However, TopBeijingTravel will not adjust the price once it has been confirmed and deposit has been received.
TopBeijingTravel shall not be liable for any dangers and risks inherent in travel, which may result in traveler's injuries, damages or losses. Places in remote areas may without easy access to medical facilities or rapid assistance. Traveler is hereby warned of such kind of dangers and risks, and the possibility traveler may not travel as scheduled due to personal emergency. Baggage is carried at owner risk and baggage insurance is recommended.
TopBeijingTravel reserves the right to decline to accept, or retain any person as tour participant, should such person's health, mental condition, physical infirmity or general deportment impede the operation of the tour or the rights, welfare or enjoyment of other tour participant. Participant should strictly abide by the laws and regulations promulgated by the governments of China . TopChinaTravel shall not be responsible for the penalty in part or in full due to the infringement.
TopBeijingTravel do not take any responsibility for any items purchased at shops during the tours. Any after service must be between consumer and shops.