Beijing Travel Advisor
- Skype: topchinatravel
Send Your Enquiry
Beijing Ming Tomb and Mutianyu Great Wall SIC Tour
Duration: 1 Day
Tour Code: TBT-BJ-SIC-04
Tour Type: Seat-in-Coach
Price from: US$ 59
1. Your local guide will meet you at your hotel lobby on departure time. And then drive to the Ming Tomb site, the best preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history, and you will visit the largest one - Changling, Emperor Yongle Tomb (1hour).
2. Driving (30minutes) to Friendship restaurant nearby the Ming Tombs and having typical Chinese lunch (50 minutes).
3. After lunch,we will go to visit the the Great wall, 1hour we will reach the Great Wall.
4. Sightseeing on the most famous part of the Great Wall, Mutianyu section, for 2 hours. Cable car is a good choice if one wants to get to the highest point and take the whole beautiful bird view.
5. Driving back to your hotel.
Full price of this tour (per person in US$): US$ 59Remarks:
1. The price here for reference is in US$ (per person), and valid from March 1, 2011 to March 1, 2012 excluding of national
holidays and big events period. It is subject to change without prior notice by Top China Travel. Please double check with
travel advisor before making your booking.
2. Top China Travel can customize transfer service according to your needs, such as other language-speaking guide and
limousine. Please tell travel advisor in advance, they will arrange for you.
3. If guide service is included in your package, your guide will meet you at the airport or other indicated places holding
welcome board with your name.
Specific transfer service includes driver and English-speaking guide (if guide service is required).
1. Any extra charge incurred by early arrival before 7:00 am or late arrival flight after 00:00 am.
2. Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
3. Luggage cart service.
4. Tips for guides, drives, porters etc.
5. Any items not specified in the plan.