Beijing Travel Guide
Beijing Travel Tools
Beijing Travel Advisor
- Skype: topchinatravel
Send Your Enquiry
Beijing Country Golf Club
On the western bank of the Chaobai River in Shunyi County, Beijing Country Golf Club covers an area of 240 hectares with pleasant environment. Established since 1988, it is the only golf course by Chinese own investment and design, construction, operation and management. Up to international lever, this course combines natural and man-made sceneries together in harmony, but those fishing islet, delicate marble stone bridges and orchards, give the course the rich flavor of rural areas.
Course introduction: Has 54 holes, with a total length of 21, 061 yards, Par 72.
Service facilities: a Club House, Swimming Pool, Bowling Alley, Gym, Tennis Court, Pro Shop and a double-deck Practice Ground.
More Beijing Golf Clubs
- Beijing International Golf Club
- Beijing Jinghui Golf Club
- Beijing Grand Canal Club
- Pine Valley Golf Club
- Beijing Willow Golf Club
- Beijing CBD International Golf Club
- Beijing Orient Tianxing Country Club
- Beijing Honghua International Golf Club
- Beijing Taiwei Golf Club
- Beijing Shunfeng Golf Club
- Beijing Daxing Central Golf Club
- Beijing Tianzhu Golf & Country Club