The Shunyi Olympic Rowing-Canoeing Park is the new, purpose-built venue for the rowing, canoeing and 10 km open-water swimming events in the 2008 Summer Olympics. The Shunyi Olympic Rowing and Canoeing Park is located at Mapo Village in Shunyi District in Beijing.
The first competitions at the venue were held in August 2007, a year ahead of the 2008 Olympic Games for which it was built. The World Junior Rowing Championships, China Open Canoe/Kayak Slalom and China Canoe/Kayak Flatwater Open were all held in that month as part of the "Good Luck Beijing" series of sporting events. The 10 km marathon swimming Olympic 2nd qualification event was held there in June 2008
Shunyi Olympic Rowing-Canoeing Park contains a stadium that can seat up to 37,000 people. The park is the only first-class rowing-canoeing venue that contains both flatwater and slalom courses in the world. The park is surrounded by grass and plants.
- Area covered: 318 500 Square Metres
- Fixed Seating: 1 200
- Temporary Seating: 25 800 (including 10000 standing)
- Construction commenced: First half of year 2005
- Construction completed: 28 July 2007
- Location: Chaobai River, Mapo Township, Shunyi District, Beijing
- Functions during the Games: Rowing, Canoe/Kayak (flat-water racing and Slalom Racing)